Hello! Welcome to our Project Stella Resources Blog!
The Holiday Season is HERE and we are hosting a 5 Day Challenge to help parents encourage their children to enjoy giving this Holiday season.
For Day Two of the Challenge we making some suggestions to our new FAVORITE tradition: Elf on the Shelf/Kindness Elves.
New here? I also have the following blog posts to help raise kids who R.O.C.K.
On October 15th, Project Stella Resources started a 5 Day Challenge through email and a Facebook group for parents that want to help their children enjoy giving this Holiday season.
- For children to enjoy giving, it must be discussed as a family and they have to have buy-in.
- For children enjoy giving, there must be a balance. There is nothing wrong with receiving gifts (I hope not because I LOVE to give them to my daughter!) but expectations need to be realistic.
- Giving is not just about money or donations. The best gifts are gifts of time.
- BONUS: 25 Countdown Messages to Christmas: Encouraging messages for the season
Day 2 – Using your Elves
- Elf of the Shelf is very popular and you can use them in a way to encourage positive messages while still having fun.
- BONUS: 25 Ideas for using your Elves to encourage Kindness and Giving
Day 3 – Gift Giving Strategies
- There are ways to manage expectations about gifts from family and gifts from Santa
- The hardest part is discussing these strategies with family members that live outside the home (yes, my parents like to spoil their grandkids!)
- BONUS: Printable Gift Planning Checklist incorporating recommended gift giving strategies
Do you have Amazon Prime? It is great for the Holiday season.
As a “Thank You” for checking out the Project Stella Resources Blog – get a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime! One of our sponsors for Project Stella Resources.
Day 4 – Holiday Service Projects
- There are volunteer opportunities for children to enjoy giving that are hands on.
- Families that volunteer together benefit by putting the focus on helping someone else.
- BONUS: Ebook – Easy Holiday Service Projects for Families
Day 5 – Giving Year Round
- There are ways for children to enjoy giving all year long without causing the family extra stress
- Children develop great life skills when they are allowed to plan their own volunteer opportunities
- BONUS: Event Checklist for Helping your Child Lead Volunteer Projects
Need a gift for a child that wants to make a difference in the community?
Check out the course below that gives her all the information she needs to plan a meaningful service project or program and FEEL CONFIDENT doing it.
Complete Guide for Student Leaders to Plan Service Projects
For the purpose-drive student looking to be a leader on campus and make a massive impact on the world
Here’s what I already know about you.
- You are a passionate, purpose driven woman who wants to make a difference in her community
- You are a high-achiever and want to use your skills and talents to serve a greater purpose
- You want to be an Agent of Change and provide solutions to problems and injustices around you.
- You want to get clear on your vision and how to make the most positive impact you can
You want to leave a legacy…
This Complete Guide for Student Leaders to Plan Service Projects is THE step-by-step course for the driven student who is serious about creating positive change that lives on long after you leave campus.
You Want: Clarity, Support, and a Step-by-Step Action Plan
If you know you could benefit from the daily support from other student leaders just like you, specific how-to strategies, as well as the what to do direction from someone who’s been there before you…and who can save you a lot of time and effort so you reach your dreams 10 times faster.
Then YES this is the course is for you!
Like attracts like – when you surround yourself with big dreamers, it totally rubs off on you. That energy and focus can be unreal!!
Support is everything.
Being an “Agent of Change” can be lonely. You had a passion and will do anything to make it happen but you risk putting academics and a social life to the side. Your friends don’t seem to understand that language you are speaking.
This program includes a community of other students so you get that support and build relationships!
You also have easy to implement action steps so you can set aside time to still have a social life and study for your classes.
Imagine that you get to learn from the leader who has done it before and received recognition from the President of the United States AND served with the Corporation for National and Community Service. You get all of their secrets that to create a service program that changes lives. You also get to learn from all of the other members of the group. Best resources to develop community partners? How to recruit volunteers? Strategies to raise money and get sponsors for a successful project?
Someone in the group has probably done it and you can work together to help each other out.
Sick of trying to do this whole thing all by yourself?
You need this program.
Why take this Course?
- In high school, I told my counselor that I wanted to make a difference. I received the Ray A Kroc Youth Achievement award for my community service efforts (and free McDonald’s for a year).
- Then I received a full-tuition scholarship for being an Outstanding Student in Community Service.
- In college, I started the first Colleges Against Cancer organization which spread to universities all over the United States and gave me the opportunity to plan youth conferences (regional and national) with the American Cancer Society.
- My volunteer efforts earned state and national recognition – the youngest recipient of the 13WMAZ Straight for the Heart Award, Daily Points of Light Honoree, and Presidential Volunteer Service Award Lifetime Achievement.
- I now serve as a Director of Student Engagement with 18 years of experience training student leaders to succeed and am a Chapter Advisor of The National Society of Leadership and Success.
Training student leaders to make a difference is my passion!
And I am here to support you so your dream comes true.
The Game Plan
When you first enroll in the course you will schedule a 30 minute private session where we discuss your passion and the program you would like to create. Even if you just have a general idea, we will create a step-by-step plan so you are ready to begin.
Course: 8 Modules, 36 Mini-Lessons
You will have access to work through the course at your own pace. There are 8 modules with 36 mini lessons (3-4 minute videos) that take you through Creating a Vision, Finding a Community Partner, Developing a Team, Creating a Buzz, Planning Logistics, Evaluating your Project, and Celebrating Success.
Private Facebook Community
Yes! Access to me and the group whenever you need it. We use the Facebook community so you can ask any questions and get feedback without any judgement. The community is seriously priceless! We speak your language!
I want this! What’s the Investment?
This course provides you with life-changing strategies and is valued at $597.
BUT since I know how it is to be that “broke college student” you can get LIFETIME ACCESS for one payment of $97 or make 3 monthly payments of $37.
Pay in Full BONUS
When you pay in full you will get a 20 minute private session to look over your cover letter, resume or scholarship application so that you can demonstrate your skills and experiences in a way that you stand out.
I NEED THIS! What do I do Next?
Enroll now in the course. Watch the introduction video and schedule your kick-off call. Join the Facebook Community. We’ll start working through your action steps so you start making a difference and changing the world.